To meet production needs for high-speed production rates, the B’BOOSTER filling machine may be fitted with a dual head.
This automatic filling machine functions in one operation that includes the following steps :
- Continuous presentation and introduction of vacuum bags, air removal, filling, nitrogen injection and sweeping, tap repositioning, sniffing, ejection of the filled pouch, detachment and evacuation.
- To meet production needs for high-speed production rates, the B’BOOSTER filling machine may be fitted with a dual head.
- A built-in CIP circuit is set or can be configured to allow automated cleaning cycles.
- Boxing is manual (with operator) or automatic with the C’BOOSTER boxer C’BOOSTER.
- The B’BOOSTER filling machine can be built into an existing line or comes as part of TECHNIBAG’s complete packaging line : Flexi-Line.
To meet changing market needs, the B’BOOSTER can be fitted with a “Pouch” module. It allows the very high-speed filling of this innovative type of packaging. Changeover time for filling BIBs or Pouches is less than thirty minutes.
B’BOOSTER connected filling machine
Access interface functions directly using your smartphone, tablet or PC to track :
- production (recipe management, display of information on rate and output, production planning management with current status);
- statistics (display of statistics – machine use per mode – list of recipes with number of BIBs produced, total number of BIBs, start-up, cleaning, etc.);
- management of machinery and equipment (display of time remaining before preventive maintenance).