High performance and safe, designed for the water and soft drinks market, the MAKLINE Roll Feed guarantees top quality labelling thanks to the motorised axles and brushless motors, minimal costs and production speeds of between 6000 and 16,000 b/h. The self-adhesive MAKLINE can be adapted to large and small containers and is therefore designed for the beverage, food, home and personal care and pharmaceutical sectors, with direct application of a maximum of 2/3 elements per bottle, rapid format change, maximum production flexibility and a high standard of labeling.
- Execution of the frame upper sur- face in “ROOF” type made in stain-less steel sheet (AISI 304).
- Frame upper portion made of stain-less steel (AISI 304).
- 10” touch screen to control and regulate the labeller.
- 18” touch screen to control and regulate the labeller with built-in quality control.
- Easy label reel change over.
- Bottle change without tooling.
- Vision Control: a quality control system enabling the precision of the pack to be verified and faulty containers to be rejected.
- Support frame made of welded stainless steel tubular (AISI 304), fitted on adjustable feet.
- Automatic regulation of the axis by stepper motors.
- Feedscrew motorised and controlled by a brushless motor with the function of the container infeed gate lock device with torque control
- Support frame made of welded stainless steel tubolars (AISI 304), fitted on adjustable feets.